https://gratitudehabitat.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/iStock_Kids-Hugging.jpg 309 388 Carol Adamski https://gratitudehabitat.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/GH_logo_packing1.jpg Carol Adamski2013-02-26 23:18:202013-02-27 18:27:11Get Ready, Get Set, Hug!
You can’t wrap love in a box, but you can wrap a person in a hug.
A hug is one of the most basic ways humans touch. A positive exchange of energy, a hug creates a connection that cannot be expressed in words.
- We have ‘hello’ hugs and ‘goodbye’ hugs.
- We celebrate with a “congratulations!” hug.
- Hugs show appreciation and support.
- Hugs make us feel safe, secure and loved.
- They can lift our spirits and make us smile.
- Hugs can help us heal, break down barriers and allow us to feel understood with no exchange of words.
Hugs are powerful. Read more