Life is a song – sing it.
Life is a game – play it.
Life is a challenge – meet it.
Life is a dream – realize it.
Life is a sacrifice – offer it.
Life is love – enjoy it.
~ Sai Baba
Life offers so much, sing, play and enjoy.
Here are 11 ‘tips’ to making the most of life.
- Don’t take anything personally.
- Take more walks. It’s good for the body and mind.
- Be reliable. If you say you are going to do something, follow through.
- Learn to really listen. It’s one of the greatest gifts you can offer.
- Read more, especially biographies. You’ll have the most brilliant mentors at your fingertips!
- Push your personal envelope a little every day. It will broaden your horizons and expand your self confidence.
- Don’t give away your power to anyone.
- Find your voice. Use it to express your love, gratitude and to stand up for yourself.
- Understand that there is something to be learned from everyone. Learn it.
- Find things that inspire you and pursue those passions.
- Be humble, kind, grateful, loving and curious.
Share with us:
What ‘tips’ would you add to this list?
Gratitude Spiral Pendant in Silver
Simplicity, beauty and gratitude come together in this hand-crafted pendant. The spiral takes us home to ourselves and returns outward expressing our gratitude as we move through our days. Wear this hand-crafted pendant as a celebration and a testament to the beauty and gifts in your life.
Available in the Gratitude Habitat Gift Shop.
Excerpts credited to inoveryourhead, 100 tips about life.