…but there is good in every day.
We’ve all had ‘one of those days’ when it seems that nothing is going our way.
- Our alarm clock doesn’t go off.
- We spill coffee on our work clothes.
- Our car doesn’t start.
And it just goes on from there…
On days such as these, it can be easy to get caught up in all of the things that don’t go our way, which can influence how we view our entire day and even perpetuate more things seemingly going awry.
At times like this, it’s worth remembering that although every day may not be good, there is good in every day.
It’s worth taking a moment to stop and consider what those good things are.
- A hug from your significant other as you part for the day.
- A text message from a friend.
- The entertaining radio morning show that made you laugh on your way to work.
- The beauty of nature.
- Knowing that this, too, shall pass.
When we turn our thoughts to one of gratitude and appreciation, our spirits are lifted, our attitude is adjusted and we can more easily let go of life’s little (and sometime big) annoyances.